Internship in the European Parliament in the office of Ska Keller (Greens/EFA)
We are looking, within the period of 25.04.2022 to 15.07.2022, for an intern for our Brussels office. You will get an insight into the parliamentary work and the processes of the EU institutions and get involved in supporting Ska's political activities.
Ska works on a variety of issues in the Fisheries Committee and the Environment Committee. She is also the leader of the Greens/EFA group, so there is always a lot to do in our office and there is never a dull moment.
We are looking for an intern who is a team player, has good English skills and works in a structured and reliable way. We are especially happy if you are interested in the topics Ska is working on, and keen to learn something new.
Depending on your profile and interests, your tasks will include:
- Supporting the entire team, for example with research and drafting texts for the work in committees or on your own projects.
- Support in the preparation and follow-up of events
- Support in office organisation activities such as internal and external correspondence, administrative tasks and calendar management
- Support in the area of public relations, especially in social media work and the creation of graphics and videos
- Support in responding to enquiries from citizens
- If you are interested, we are happy to assign you your own project to work on independently and coordinate for the entire duration of your internship
It is clear to us that the internship should serve as a professional orientation, give an insight into the work of a Member of the European Parliament and give the intern the opportunity to gain first experiences and knowledge of the work in the Parliament. It should not replace a staff position.
The salary is 1300 euros with an average weekly working time of 35 hours. You will have a permanent contact person in the team to whom you can turn, and who will supervise you. During your internship, you will also have the opportunity (pandemic situation permitting) to accompany Ska once to the plenary session in Strasbourg.
If you are interested in an internship in Ska's office, please apply by 27.03.2022 via email with a CV (max 2 pages) and cover letter (max 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are particularly interested in your reasons to want to work in the European Parliament and what excites you about our main topics, as well as how the internship can benefit you. Please send your documents without a picture.
We are particularly encouraging applications by women*, people with a migration background and people with disabilities.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!